Saturday, March 18, 2006



Agenda goes tabloid

Agenda returned this morning, with some unfortunate changes. I'm not talking about their new presenter, or even today's choice of topics (the focus wasn't always on politics and they may simply have not wanted to interview a politician this week). But a regular sports news slot? And betting tips? Could they think of any better way of saying "fuck you" to their ten viewers?

I watch Agenda precisely because it is not tabloid TV. But with the way they're going, they'll probably be adding a page three girl.

1 comments:

I have to say I was disappointed. The presenter was not a strong interviewer and they seemed to be trying to cram too much in. A lot of the content was fluff as well. I'll see how they go next week but I'm not sure its worth forgoing a saturday morning sleep in for.

Posted by Michael : 3/18/2006 10:04:00 AM