A ballot for five member's bills was held today, and the following bills were drawn:
- Employment Relations (Allowing Higher Earners to Contract Out of Personal Grievance Provisions) Amendment Bill (Scott Simpson)
- Public Finance (Sustainable Development Indicators) Amendment Bill (James Shaw)
- Broadcasting (Games of National Significance) Amendment Bill (Clayton Mitchell)
- Land Transport (Vehicle User Safety) Amendment Bill (Jami-Lee Ross)
- Consumers’ Right to Know (Country of Origin of Food) Bill (Steffan Browning)
There were 75 bills in the ballot today, and Labour was unlucky to not have one drawn. But five bills drawn today hopefully means better odds next ballot.