On Friday, Engage2 launched its Open Government Partnership co-creation site, allowing people to suggest (and vote and comment on) commitments for our next OGP action plan.
The site relies on public input: people suggesting, voting, and commenting on proposals. Its already hada few. I dumped nine on there on Friday, covering the suggestions from my posts on freedom of information and corruption and public integrity, as well as proactive publication of Ministerial briefing lists, and proactive publication of treaty negotiation documents. Since then, other people have added suggestions for
- Proactive publication of Ministerial diaries
- Adopting international lobbying standards
- Signing the declaration on Parliamentary Openness
- Signing the declaration on political finance openness
- Creating an annual citizen's budget