Saturday, February 25, 2006



Pledge progress report

The pledge I created on Pledgebank to encourage people to lobby party leaders about next week's Parliamentary motion condemning Guantanamo is doing well, with eight signups so far. At this rate, it will hit its (modest) target sometime over the weekend, and our party leaders will have some lovely messages to read when they head back to Parliament on Monday.

I'm not sure when exactly the motion will be debated, but I'll be paying very close attention to the Hansard of the debate and vote when it is released.

Pledgebank seems to be quite a useful tool, and I'm wondering what else we can do with it. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

I pledge to end the welfare state and institute a reign of liberty in New Zealand if everyone's ready to roll with it.

Who's in!?

Posted by Rick : 2/25/2006 09:03:00 PM