Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A question for the Labour government

Is it normal for New Zealand to provide even token military support to regimes which practice torture? And will we be following this up by dispatching military liason officers to Uzbekistan and Zimbabwe?


Generally you just write to the appropriate government agency or Minister - in this case, that would be Phil Goff or MFAT.

There's an online guide here, and the 2003-5 directory of official information (who to contact about what) is here.

Posted by Idiot/Savant : 2/01/2005 12:40:00 PM