Tuesday, April 11, 2006



Interview

My post on New Zealand and Guantanamo seems to have attracted some attention (probably due to its being frontpaged on Scoop for the last day or so). I've just recorded an interview with 95 bFM on the subject, and you'll be able to hear it on "The Wire" tomorrow. IIRC Scoop usually posts a timetable around 11am, so you'll know when to tune into their live feed.

I interview badly, and despite my efforts to prepare, I forget things. Most notably, that the European Parliament condemned Guantanamo and called for its closure. Bugger.

Update: The interview should be played about 13:15 tomorrow, and available as a podcast shortly afterwards.

2 comments:

Had a bit of a look and couldn't find a podcast - have you a better link?

Posted by Graeme Edgeler : 4/12/2006 06:03:00 PM

It doesn't seem to be up yet; maybe tomorrow.

Posted by Idiot/Savant : 4/13/2006 12:53:00 AM