Thursday, December 23, 2004



A sad bastard with no life

Everybody else seems to be announcing that they will be shutting down for the christmas holidays, so I'd like to make it clear that I won't be. This is for two reasons. The first is that I've been rather stretched for time lately, and am actually quite looking forward to a week of uninterrupted bonding with the blog. The second is simply that I am a sad bastard with no life.

Hopefully I'll be able to use the time to bang out some of the longer pieces I have floating around, or order my thoughts on some of the more interesting posts I've seen recently but have felt unable to comment on due to insufficient time. Or maybe I'll just vent my spleen about the current state of the world. But either way, I will be here, and I will be blogging. Hopefully there'll actually be interesting news for me to blog about...

0 comments: