Monday, April 04, 2005



Getting my life back

Over the past few months, you may have noticed a change at No Right Turn. I've had other demands on my time, and this has led to a decline in both the quantity and quality of posts here. This may have been unsatisfactory to you, and it has been deeply unsatisfactory to me, leading to a great deal of frustration and anguish over not being able to devote the time and effort that this blog deserves.

When something ceases to be enjoyable and starts being a burden, it's time to stop. So, as of tomorrow, I'm getting my life back. Which means that I'll have more time to devote to the things I really enjoy - like blogging.

(You didn't think I'd give this up, did you...?)

It may take a week or two to ramp back up, as I reacquaint myself with information sources I've left by the wayside due to insufficient time, and dig out various bits of paper I've been meaning to comment on, but hopefully soon No Right Turn will be back to the sort of blog it was in October - November last year, rather than the pale imitation it has become.

2 comments:

Sounds great! (You did have me worried there for a second though, ha.)

Posted by Anonymous : 4/04/2005 10:01:00 AM

Good to hear. You had me worried after I'd read the first paragraph.

Posted by Asher : 4/04/2005 01:16:00 PM