Monday, April 11, 2005



Helping out

NZ Political Comment is advertising for a co-blogger to help him out. So if you've got some opinions, but maybe not enough to sustain a blog of your own, drop him a line. It's how I got into this, after all.

Meanwhile, I've been considering getting a co-blogger as well. Mostly this has been inspired by fear of impending jury service - I've been summonsed, there's a case which could last a month, and it would be good to have someone who could cover for me if need be. Though in all liklihood, I'll be rejected, or selected only for a short case, so it may not be necessary. Anyway, I'll muddle through somehow; if I can keep it up for four months without having enough time, I'm sure I'll be able to do another.

But I've also been toying with a more limited form of guest-blogging - providing a platform to people who want to do detailed policy analysis or a themed series, similar to those I've done on asset forfeiture or sedition. So, if you have a head for wonkery and an idea for such a series, feel free to make a pitch.

2 comments:

that link goes nowhere NZ Political comments, it points people to your earlier posting on your thinktank

Posted by Anonymous : 4/11/2005 10:46:00 AM

Yeah, the ad that didn't work. I should check my links before and after I post them :(

Posted by Idiot/Savant : 4/11/2005 04:29:00 PM