Thursday, July 14, 2005



Kiwi carnival reminder

Just a reminder that submissions for the third Kiwi Carnival are due by Friday-ish. So if you've posted anything you're particularly proud of and want others to see, email the URL, post title, and summary to kc.submission@gmail.com. I'll do the actual carnival post on Sunday, so there's time for "last-minute" additions by slackers. And if you don't submit anything, I may be forced to go looking...

Previous Kiwi Carnivals can be found here and here.

6 comments:

I had some problems with the automatic forwarding (it seem to work for span, for some reason). So it might be preferable for people to send their submissions directly to you (the address is on your sidebar anyway).

But I'll manually forward along any that get sent to me regardless.

Posted by Richard Y Chappell : 7/10/2005 02:08:00 PM

typo. That should've been:
"it didn't seem to work for span..."

Posted by Richard Y Chappell : 7/10/2005 02:09:00 PM

well it did work for me when i tried to email you back to say thanks for forwarding all the emails that didn't get forwarded ;-) but otherwise...

Posted by Span : 7/10/2005 04:28:00 PM

I/S, I sent my submission straight to you. Could you confirm that you received it?

Posted by Anonymous : 7/14/2005 10:46:00 AM

Yes. I've also received forwarded submissions from a couple of other people.

Posted by Idiot/Savant : 7/14/2005 01:15:00 PM

nothing really to offer, my blog is mostly dormant, but good on you for pulling this together.

Posted by gazzadelsud : 7/14/2005 07:27:00 PM