Friday, September 02, 2005



Another leaked email

AN APPLICATION FOR MAINSTREAM MEMBERSHIP

Dear Dr Brash,

I am a Maori woman and I am really concerned that I may not qualify for 'mainstream' membership. I honestly don't think that I can be like you -- pale and male -- but I could be suffering from an inferiority complex, an inferior education, or an inferior mirror.

Could you please send out an application form that outlines the key criteria necessary for eligibility? At this point in time there has been much innuendo about the topic, but you and your deputy seem to possess the specifics...

Read the rest here.

1 comments:

> I have noted that the handouts from many 'Treaty settlements' have been well and truly 'absorbed' by mainstream judges

This is a winston peters position (I heard him say it today).

Posted by Genius : 9/03/2005 09:53:00 PM